Office Assistant Manager
The Best You – Skin and Laser Clinic in Orillia
The Best You Medical Skin and Laser Clinic is one of the top provider of Botox Cosmetic® and Juvéderm® injectable treatments in Ontario. We consistently achieve natural beautiful results. Whether you’re looking for non-surgical body contouring, laser skin tightening, or fillers and injectables, our experts are here for you. If you are customer service-oriented, bright, can retain a large amount of information, have a sparkling personality and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this position may be right for you!
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying technician, nurse or doctor of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding technician, nurse or doctor of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Open and close routines
- MUST be able to multitask easily without compromising performance or attitude
- Processing payments communicating with technicians, nurses, doctors, staff, and patients.
- Provide excellent customer service
- A warm, friendly personality
- Professional communication skills and be comfortable with monetary issues
- Be motivated, a positive attitude and be completely dependable
- Previous phone experience as a medical clinic or spa receptionist an asset.
- Ability to retain large amounts of information regarding the multiple services we offer.
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent phone demeanor.
- Strong multitasking skills and quick learner for computer skills and scheduling system.
Job Type: Part Time up to 30 hrs per week
- High school or equivalent
Required experience: Receptionist in Medical Clinic or Spa: 1 year